Insanity defined

Friday, December 03, 2010 5:35 am By BigLig

If insanity is doing the same thing again and again, while all the time expecting different results, then why do I keep trying to Install Linux?

I don't want this blog to be as techie as it has been before, but seriously, why do I keep trying it?

I have a 5 year ThinkPad running the latest CentOS ( i.e. rebadged RHEL) and the wireless doesn't work. I won't go into the boring details of why, and for gods sake don't send me three pages of terminal commands that will make it work. Just keep an eye out for any signs I'm thinking of trying Linux again, and slap me with linuxhaters.blogspot.comuntil I stop.

Sorry if I'm grumpy, I did my old trick of not eating lunch at the proper time and only then remembering I have a 4:30 meeting. That's a habit I've got to replace, for sure. As is only having cough sweets in my emergency food drawer at work.

P.S. I wrote this yesterday but forgot to actually publish it, so it still counts as writing something every day, honest.



0 comments: