Who is this man trying to kid?

Saturday, August 02, 2008 1:19 pm By BigLig

Having spent a few weeks now with the Samsung, I finally got fed up for almost no reason at all. Just snapped this morning, swapped my sim card back into the BB Curve, waited the month it takes for a BB to cold boot, waited another month for the mail to catch up, and now I'm back on a Blackberry.

Since the iPhone now has an adequate ebook reader in the App Store, I suppose that theoretically that is a better choice for me than the Curve, but the BB does everything I need in a smartphone.

It's a better use of my brain figuring out how to keep my BB working when my mailbox moves to our new Exchange server before our BES does, than figuring out how to use a WinMob.

I will say, though, that the Samsung is probably the least awful WinMob I've ever used. Is that me praising it? Well, it's the closest you're going to get...

0 comments: