Hoo Haa Heee Haaa Hooo!

Tuesday, November 13, 2007 10:38 am By BigLig

As you can tell from the post title, I came in this morning to find a brown cardboard box waiting for me. With a Macboo Pro in it.
The unboxing was exactly like all the other unboxing videos on the net; but of course what a video cannot communicate is the new Mac smell.

This was perfect timing as overnight I threw my HTC TyTN 2 in the cupboard of failed PDAs. I had spent one too many calls desperately trying to find out where to hold it in order for the person at the other end to be able to hear me. Surgical implantation in my larnyx seemed to give the best results.

Back on my Blackberry and already feeling the benefit - this post, for example, would not have been fun to type on the Tytn despite it's bigger keyboard.

So, you ask, why am I posting this rubbish and not turning the Mac on for the first time? Because it's been in a warehouse in china for 2 weeks, and the heating is out in my office, so if I turn it on now I'll get condensation inside and it will explode.

But it won't be long, if only because I have abot 20 minutes of patience left and then sod dignity, I'll stick it down my trousers to warm up.

0 comments: