Choices, choices.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005 11:37 am By BigLig

One of the things I've learnt about myself over the years is that while I'm not very good at doing something, I'm very good at not doing it. Example: I endlessly have trouble with getting into a habit of doing exercise, but I quit caffine without any trouble at all. I miss Dr Pepper sometimes, but that is about it.
So I am going to try to loose weight by quitting things. Alcohol I have already done, and it seems to be holding up OK. Every so often I get a tremendous craving for a drink, but it passes quickly. I guess that will get better as time goes by.
Next should be sugar or fat. Not sure which one though. Sugar is easier since I don't eat it that much of it to start with, but of course that means that quitting fat will make more of a difference.

0 comments: