Bad things on the internet

Sunday, July 31, 2005 12:29 am By BigLig

I just got burned on the internet! Some cheap-asses called "letssingit.com" have, on their site, biographies of various pop artists, which they get through careful research, or by ripping off wikipedia entries, whichever is easiest. How do I know? I inadvertently found their write-up for Marcella Detroit, which I was able to identify as a rip-off of the wikipedia article on her, due to the fact that I bloody well wrote most of it.
Bastards.
But I can live with there being bastards in the world, because I once stood about 10 feet from Ms. Detroit as she sang "Stay", and they didn't.
Just when I thought it couldn't get any more beautiful, Carlos Guitarlos, who we had all assumed was having a breather at the back of the stage, played half a dozen perfect notes on his electric guitar.

0 comments: